Our engineering, design and project management department is located at Dal, and our production facilities are located at Ågotnes and Mongstad outside Bergen.
Our facility at Ågotnes comprises 5500m2 workshop and test facilities which enables us to build a large volume of power systems for our customers.
With our 22kV in-door test station we have the ability to carry out a full-scale FAT and «heat run» test together with customer before shipment to final location.
Our facility is equipped with associated tools, assembly equipment, crane and testing equipment to perform an efficient and safe project execution.
- High voltage test station – available power up to 12 MVA.
- Test station for battery systems
- Automation lab
Our production facility can handle large modules with regards to weight and volume, providing access to both ends of the unit for up to 32 meters length. Access in and around the buildings is excellent with ample space for trucks and trailers to load and off-load. All our sandblast- and paint units are climate-controlled and have great ventilation and heat capacity.
- Total area of 150.000 square meters
- Indoor facilities of 12.000 square meters
- Hall height 8-11 meters, 19 meters with pit
- Two subsea test pits, 8m wide x 8m long x 8m deep
- Drilling test pit 2,5m wide x 25m long x 2,5m deep
- Portable Riser welding factory
- Deep-water dock – 200m away
- Load test facilities – 250 tons
- Deep water quay and sail-in harbour available.Planned dry dock under construction
- Jack-up locations available
Our facilities including administration, engineering and project management is located on ØRN industrial area in Dal. Ten minutes along E6 north of Gardermoen Airport.